Servings: 12 people
- charcoal or gas grill
- blender or food processor
- 3 dozen Oysters freshly shucked
- 2 cups basil fresh leaves
- 1 small shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- 4 Tbsp champagne or red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp pecorino Romano cheese grated
- In a blender, combine and process the basil vinaigrette ingredients.
- Top freshly shucked oysters with a dash of the vinaigrette and place on the grill for 5 minutes at medium-high heat.
- Before removing them from the grill, sprinkle on some grated pecorino Romano cheese.
Serving: 3oysters | Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 0.5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.2g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!