Servings: 18 adults
- 1 pint oysters Island Creeks, shucked and drained (set 1 cup of oyster liquor aside)
- 3/4 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup onions chopped
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1 pkg dry prepared stuffing large bag, we like Pepperidge Farm!
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Add chopped celery and onion to the pan.
- Simmer until the onion is translucent.
- Remove from heat.
- Mince the oysters.
- Combine the celery, onions, oysters, 1 cup of oyster liquor, 1 cup of water and dry stuffing together. Toss gently.
- Simple as that! Once tossed together, it’s ready to cook with the bird.
Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 25mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 334IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!