- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 Vidalia onion medium, with green tops, diced
- 4 tsp garlic minced
- 1 cup beer
- 1 cup white wine
- ½ cup bacon crisp, crumbled
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tbsp basil leaf minced
- 2 tsp sugar
- 36 clams Littlenecks
- 3 tbsp Boursin cheese
- Heat pan over medium heat. Add butter, swirling until melting. Add chopped onions and minced garlic until onions are translucent.
- Add bacon, wine, beer, Boursin cheese and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add clams, cover and cook until clams open, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove clams and with a slotted spoon scoop bacon and onion mixture, then spoon over open clams and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Calories: 368kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 639mg | Potassium: 239mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 628IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!