Servings: 8 people
- 2 whole chipotles in adobo sauce seeded
- 1 whole lime juiced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese or gruyere, finely grated
- Grind chipotles in a mini-food-processor, or finely chop them. Mix with all other ingredients.
- Microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Stir well and dollop about ½ tsp on a shucked oyster.
Makes enough for around 2 dozen oysters. Photo Credit: Moe Zabian/Moes-kitchen.blogspot.com
Calories: 34kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 9mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 198IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!